ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2020
On behalf of the Board of Directors of Canterbury Resources Limited (the Company or Canterbury), I am pleased to confirm that the Company’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held as a virtual meeting on Friday 20 November 2020 commencing at 10.30am (Sydney time).
Considering the COVID-19 transmission risks, the restrictions currently in place, and the inability of a number of our Directors to travel to Sydney for the AGM, and in order to protect the safety of shareholders and staff attending the meeting, the Board has decided to hold the AGM as a virtual meeting via the Zoom online platform.
Accordingly, the Directors strongly encourage all shareholders to lodge online a directed proxy form and appoint the Chair as proxy as follows before Wednesday 18 November 2020 at 10.30AM:*
- To use the online lodgement facility, shareholders will need their holder number (Securityholder Reference Number (SRN) or Holder Identification Number (HIN) as shown on the front of the Proxy Form or on a Shareholding Statement).
- Login to the Automic website as follows:
- Use the holding details as shown on the Proxy Form. Click on ‘View Meetings’ – ‘Vote’.
In accordance with subsection 5(f) of the Corporations (Coronavirus Economic Response) Determination (No. 3) 2020, the Company will not be dispatching physical copies of the Notice. Instead, a copy of the Notice and Proxy will be available under the Newsroom section of the Company’s website at https://www.canterburyresources.com.au/2020-AGM/ and the Annual Report is available at https://www.canterburyresources.com.au/2020-annual-report/
If you have not elected to receive notices by email, you will receive your named proxy by post.
If you have elected to receive notices by email, you will receive your named proxy form by email.
Shareholders will be able to participate in the AGM by:
- registering their attendance by entering the following URL in your browser: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_c5f_727HQqGO_TafB5wLyg
- The meeting ID for the Meeting is: 976 9854 9289 and your registration details are your first name, your surname and your email address.
- lodging questions in advance of the meeting by emailing the questions to the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 10.30AM on 18 November 2020.
I look forward to your virtual attendance and the opportunity to engage with you at our 2020 AGM.
*appointing a proxy for votes does not prevent you from attending the meeting
CBY AGM Results 2020
Results from the Canterbury Resource Limited 2020 AGM can be found here